Minggu, 03 Juni 2018

Sponsored Links

The RIdes - I've got to use my imagination - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com

" I Must Use My Imagination " is a song recorded by Gladys Knight & amp; Pips. Released from the hit album, Imagination , which is their debut album with Buddah Records, the song was a success on the soul and pop charts. It spent a week at number one on the Hot Soul Singles chart in early 1974 and reached number four on Billboard Hot 100, becoming one of their highest charting tracks. Finally sold over a million copies.

In the series A Different World , Whitley, Jaleesa and other classmates perform a song to audition to sing a backup for Gladys Knight (which makes a special guest appearance on show).

The song has been covered by artists such as Joan Osborne, Professor RJ Ross, Bobby Bland, Joe Cocker, The Rides and Latrice Royale. Ian Moss recorded a version for his sixth studio album, Soul on West 53rd (2009).

Video I've Got to Use My Imagination



Diagram


Maps I've Got to Use My Imagination



References


The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination: Daniel Lipkowitz ...
src: m.media-amazon.com


External links

  • Song Reviews at AllMusic
  • Lyrics of this song in MetroLyrics

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments